29.3.15

Sunday afternoon

Soo.. This weekend I'm alone because my husband went backpacking with his guys. The weather was rather good yesterday morning, but since ca. 14 o'clock it has been only raining and raining and raining... and it's windy and just nasty.. But I should say I have nothing against such weather when I can stay home :D I love it to sit at home and look out of the window when it's raining! And I often see a blackbird male on the roof in front of our house..I actually don't know if it's the same one but I think so, because I see him there many times a day. And now he's sitting there again and it's raining, he seems really alone to me and I'd like to invite him in our flat, you know, offer him a cup of tea with oat-cookies and present him a small and cute handmade scarf :) Don't think I'm crazy! Maybe he's there only to make his thing you know :D Have you ever seen such blackbirds? They run funny :)
So here he is (it's not a today photo):

But I'm not just lazy sitting indoors... I spend my time in handmade (finally). Now I'm creating a couple of cute Easter greeting cards. One is for my penpal from India and the other one - I don't know yet.. But the next one I would cross-stitch will be a blackbird. I found a nice desing of a redwinged blackbird (an American one), and after the Easter cards I stitch it ;)

At the end of this post I'll show you our beautiful candle house. I love him! <3 enjoy!
For today I've planned some yoga for my back and to hoover the carpet!










No comments:

Post a Comment