17.4.15

A few words about everything

Today I was going to ride a bicycle nearby in the area, making photos of beautiful flowers and watching animals and birds in binoculars.. but the weather is so dull.. ah, and I also wanted to plant a few herbs.. heh. Today is not the best day for alls my plans!

This week I got only totally beautiful cards by the postcrossing exchange :) It warms my heart a little.



And today (or tomorrow) I send my first card with embroidery elements in official postcrossing. The woman writes that she loves handicrafts as well, so I thought she may like my small appendix to the card :D Her it is:


Since last week I'm into languages again! :) Now it's Swedish, better speak it is again Swedish! I startet learning it in the 11th form at school, but I was such a lazybones, that I have never brought it up to a decent level.. Soo, maybe now ^___^ By the way I'm doing it with www.duolingo.com Swedish from English. I'm already on the level 7 there.. I find the course rather good but not without
some disadvantages as e.g. too many repetitions, too little vocabulary and some stupid English wording. But it's still nice for me and I'm going on everyday a little. What's good on the course - it reminds you to revise some material you weren't really good at, and I should say it helps ^_____^ 

Hej! Jag har en katt. Hon är svart och vitt. Jag tycker om henne! <3
Jag tycker om djur och fåglar.
Jag är vegetarian. Vegetarianer äter inte kött. Jag är mot kött!
Det finns en särskild vegetarisk meny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment