12.6.15

My garden life

A couple of weeks ago we were lucky to get a garden from our neighbour!
That's why we dug the ground on a small place so that we could plant there. We are not experienced in gardening _at all_ :D but it was curious to give it a try. Now the potatoes, beans and some herbs already germinated and I also transplanted basil, melissa and mint from the pots in the garden. Hehe! And they are doing well there! Now I'm waiting for two sorts of celery and three sorts of onion to germinate. I also have flowers in my garden just for decoration ^_____^

 

Our old bird-house

Beans, potatoes, herbs and future flowers

Future potatoes, mint and melissa

Вill and parsley




I also backed American cookies. By the way 100% vegan!
And the last news for today: our tomatos are almost red ^_____^ Yesterday we tried two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment