18.10.15

° An autumn garden °

We were into a rainy season for a few weeks, but yesterday the rain finally stopped and I had a chance to finish various jobs there. I'm going to show you what our garden looks like in the autumn. I know It doesn't look so much like autumn, because the trees are still green. Hehe!
I actually planned to plant my hyazinths in the garden, but saw that they have already sprouted!! *facepalm* So I had to take them home in the pots :) It must have been too warm for them in the basement.
The lavender plants were my longest unfinished project -____- I bought them in the end of June and one them died at once. I was so sad that I just put them aside and forgot. But yesterday I decided to plant the other five finally out. It took me not more than 5 min. OMG I'm lazy :D So now some other dwellers in my garden got new neighbours ^____^ E.g. the bambus-tree got two at once, tw more went into the neighbourhood of an old stump where I recently planted an small ivy. And the last one found his new home new other herbals: mint and melisse.
And the last thing I planned to do yesterday was to fill the flowerbed for winter plants which I bought recently. And yes, we have strawberries as well. Don't know if they like it in our garden and will bring fruits next year, we'll see.. :) I like my winter bed very much, I wish I had a larger one, 'cause there are so many plants to buy! :D
Here are some photos to support my words ^_____^














No comments:

Post a Comment