8.10.15

Some jewellery stuff *____*

As I promised my dear penpal friend, I was to show my earrings from Nepal. But as was taking them for the photo, I thought I would make some more photos of my blings, hehe! For this purpose I took only those which have to do with ethnics. As it has been only raining this week and I haven't seen the sun since the Monday, I gave up the idea to make proper photos, sorry!

The Yggdrasil (world-tree) set. The pendant looks much finer & more beautiful than the earrings. It was a gift from my husband <3


1. The snake-swastika was brought from Lithuania, it's a heathen symbol there; 2. The labyrinth pendant was also a gift from my husband, but it's so massive, that I can't wear it properly. It reminds me of Hyperborea symbols; 3. The small ring with a Scandinavian pattern is for a toe :); 4. And the Icelandic Thor's Hammer.

A replica of a Slavic ornament of about 9th century. The symbol in the middle looks like the Ukrainian banner.
And a beautiful animalistic pattern on the both sides :)

The very earrings from Nepal! I bought them on the last day in Kathmandu for about 4.40 €. I like them very much, because of an optimal balance of simplicity and spiritual meaning.

And the last but not the least to mention a cute biju set sent to me by dak Love ^____^ I like to wear them in different combinations, I think it's a great idea and they look really so like "Asian shick" :D

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool jewelry collection! :) thank you for sharing. I too liked the ones that you got from Kathmandu. Looks real simple and nice.

    ReplyDelete