15.10.15

° a harvest post °

So... the summer (and even the Indian summer) is over :( Last week I was wearing balerinas, but now you can walk only in rubber boots or trekking shoes. It's raining and raining and raining. The sky is grey, I haven't seen the sun since the weekend where I was lucky (and smart) to take photos of the rest of the cards, but unfortunately not all of them. Heh! I decicded to take my time and continue working on my Swedish. Wanna seen my progress? :D

According to the title the post should be about harvesting, and it's actually what we were doing on the weekend together with my husband's friend. We found really nice mushrooms in the forest nearby. Most of them were of this kind. After I have googled it, I got confused, 'cause I was actually sure that we picked up these mushrooms! *facepalm* Anyway we got many of them :D But not only mushrooms, we picked up a few kilo apples from the trees near the field there and took some hazelnut and walnuts from the forest. Hehe! So what's our harvesting was look like! The nuts-photo was done on the weekend, so don't be surprised that the sun is shining - it'not -____-



2 comments:

  1. Hey Wandervogel, I enjoyed watching the video on Mushrooms. It seemed like you guys enjoyed collecting it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! We also enjoyd cooking and eating them, hehe! :)

      Delete