12.10.15

Le jour française!

After I got today's post I decided that today is a French day, cause the two of three cards are from France. Well, France is not a rare country but let's agree, not a very frequent one. And in my mailbox a totally rare one :D More over not the quantity but the quality counts! I already got a couple cards from France in winter, but they were either in envelopes or boring (or actually both!) and the today's card are absolutely great! Both with great views and with stamps! On the mountain-card you can even see the Mont Blanc *_____* Merci beaucoup to the senders!
And the 3rd card is from Austria also up to my wish-list - with beautiful Alpine flowers! <3


And as I'm now involved in many stamps-swaps, I finally started to sort my piles of stamps which I always bring from flea-markets and get from different friends. What you can see in the photo is a really small part of it :D



2 comments:

  1. Nice postcards :) and of course impressive collection of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) Tomorrow I'm going to take photos of all the cards I got in the last week, because there are really many O_o but the weather is so bad, and withous sun I can't make proper photos :(

      Delete